Monday, March 16, 2009

There's always first of everything

Yay! This is our first blog..notice the 'our' ya :) I thought the idea of having a team blog of girlfriends would be nice. We could share stories and recipes on womanhood, since we are all entering this life phase now. As I have stopped counting my age when the cake shows 25 on it. From now on I'll always be 25 years old ++ hahahaha.

I think as an opening to this blog I would like to share my first cooking memory.

I remember my first kitchen experience was years ago, I think I was 4th grade (elementary school) at that time. I love to cook pancake (from the box lah), broccoli soup (from the knorr/indofood sachets), omelet, supermie, and 'daging cincang'..those were my favorite food at the time. Hmm..now that I realized this, I cook only because I love to eat that certain food..hahaha.. Now that I'm living abroad, in Houston, I can find pancake and broccoli soup in e'corner of this town. So, I don't think I would want to buy a box of pancake mix nor a sachet of brocolli soup mix.

I have been in love with food ever since I was little, I grew up thinking that food was my purpose of life (hahahah...boong bgt!). Seriously, I rarely want to share my food with anyone in school x) and have not change up to this day; even to my number one, numero uno, loving, best boyfriend, hiehiehie.. I'm always confused with people who love to diet or skip meals without any religious or healthy reason, I think those people or weirdddd..or maybe I'm weird myself hahaha..

Anyways, I want to share my daging cincang recipe, which was thought by my mom, to my bestie..here it goes cid!

Bahan: Daging cincang, bawang putih, bawang merah/bawang bombay, merica, garam, telor, buncis, kecap manis, sedikiiiiiiiit air.

Cara Memasak:
  1. Tumis bawang putih, bawang merah/bawang bombay
  2. Masukin daging cincang, campur dg tumisan bawang2
  3. Masukin buncis yg telah dipotong2 kecil
  4. Campur dg garam, merica
  5. Tambahkan sedikit kecap manis, jgn teralu banyak..kemanisan ga enak.
  6. Tambahkan sedikiiiiiit air masak biar aga berkuah dikiiiiiit. inget, ini bukan lodeh ato sup lho.
  7. Cemplungin deh telor, aduk rata.
  8. Kl semua dah matang, siap saji :)

No comments:

Post a Comment